When the body gets exposed to toxic metal substances, it is often referred to as "heavy metal toxicity." In layman terms, a heavy metal has a specific gravity and belongs to the group of metals that are literally heavier in nature. But the metals in this class are not the only ones that cause us harm. In truth, any element from the periodic table that has not gone through the process of photosynthesis is considered an inorganic item and is not good for the human body. Our "Metal Detox" Remedies work to detoxify all of the elements in their class, not just the "heavy" ones commonly discussed.
The human body can only utilize organic elements. Organic means it came from a plant source which underwent photosynthesis. Exposure and accumulation of any inorganic element at any level is useless to the body in the best case scenario and toxic in the worst case. The source of most vitamins and minerals in today's culture are not derived from plants. Yes, your body will show that your iron and calcium and other minerals are better in blood tests because those molecules are registering, but they are not what your body absorbs and utilizes efficiently. Just because you have a nice car in your driveway doesn't guarantee it runs well, right? If you have been taking supplements that are not from plant sources, you need to take the appropriate remedy and balance those elements. They may not be as hazardous as metals like aluminum and mercury, but they are not conducive for good long term health.
Metals, or rather, "elements" tend to accumulate in soft tissue and then in organs, glands, the nervous system, etc. When these metals (elements) get in the body, they "dock" in locations designed for nutrients but they cannot provide biological function. For example, instead of calcium being present in an enzyme reaction; lead, cadmium, lithium, chlorine or some other toxic elements may be there in its place. Their presence becomes critically disruptive. Due to their impact being at such a foundational level, metal (elemental) toxicity can be the cause of almost any health concern.
Exposure and accumulation of toxic elements is bound to happen in the modern world. It is not a question of IF, but which ones and how much of it you might have accumulated. There are many ways these toxins can be absorbed into your body. This absorption can be through foods and preservatives, beverages (aluminum cans and cookware), skin exposure (most cosmetics have them), or the air you breathe (environmental fumes and geo engineering), etc. We do not provide basic Detox remedies for mercury, lead, copper and the usual heavy metals you might be looking for. Our remedies are much more complex, a complete package and far more effective.
The most common test used to measure toxic metals in the body is hair analysis. It is a brilliant method, yet the test can only reveal what the analysis was designed to "test" for. Over the years, Dr. DeHaan saw many cases where people did not detoxify metals as expected with detox treatments. Various "heavy metal detox" programs were used and yet results were not achieved.
His first thought was that he was trying to detoxify the wrong form of toxin, but testing indicated that inorganic metals was indeed the class of toxin causing the problem. Many years ago, Dr. DeHaan developed a method to test for all inorganic forms of every element on the periodic table, not just the ones we hear about. After a decade of testing, results indicated that people needed a wider detox range than the specific metals that were being targeted. Further testing indicated that if the body were encouraged to detox the entire 'similar' spectrum, or the Elemental Spectrum, results could be achieved with incredible success!
If you suspect a certain metal (elemental) toxicity in your body, find that element in the Remedy choices below and choose that remedy for your detox. EXAMPLE: if you have been exposed to lithium, you would use the Alkaline Metals Detox Remedy. If you suspect Aluminum toxicity, use the Post-transition Detox Remedy. If exposed to Mercury toxicity, use the Transitional Metals Detox Remedy. Have you worked with a lot of fireworks or taken non-plant source calcium supplements? Use the Alkaline Earth Detox Remedy. These remedy designs are much more effective than single detox remedies for lead or mercury or any of the individual elements. If you want to do your body justice and you don’t know which remedy to use, you should simply start with the first one and systematically take each of the remedies listed, one after the other. It takes about 30 days to use each remedy but you will know that at the end of those 10 months, you have covered every possibility and you have detoxified all elemental toxicity from your body.
- Actinides Detox Remedy (includes: Actinium, Americum, Berkelium, Californium, Curium, Einsteinium, Fermium, Lawrencium, Mendelevium, Neptunium, Nobelium, Plutonium, Protacticum, Thorium and Uranium) should be considered if there has been any exposure to nuclear or radioactive waste, fallout or materials.
- Alkaline Earth Detox Remedy (includes: Barium, Beryllium, Calcium, Magnesium, Radium and Strontium) should be considered if low quality calcium/magnesium or other mineral supplements have been used, or if you have had a barium enema. If you have worked in production or been exposed to fireworks, glass and optics, electronics or engine metals.
- Alkaline Metals Detox Remedy (includes: Caesium, Francium, Lithium, Potassium, Rubidium and Sodium) should be considered if you have worked with drilling fluids, particularly in the extraction of petroleum. Also if you have worked with atomic clocks, in molecular biology, with lubricating greases, batteries or missile launching, if you have used non-herbal potassium supplements or table salt, worked with fertilizers, making or working with mirrors.
- Halogens Detox Remedy (includes: Astatine, Bromine, Chlorine, Fluorine, Iodine and Ununseptium) should be considered if you have had prostate radiotherapy, worked with or used flame retardants, worked with epoxy, printed circuit boards, pesticides or taken sedatives. It is found in gasoline preservatives, plastics, bleach and disinfecting products, refrigerants, cable insulators and production of nuclear material. If you have ever used a non-plant source of iodine supplement; rubbed it on topically, before surgery or injected/ingested as radiocontrast agent.
- Lanthanides Detox Remedy (includes: Cerium, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Holmium, Lanthanum, Lutetium, Neodymium, Praseodymium, Promethium, Samarium, Terbium, Thulium, Ytterbium and Yttrium) should be considered if you have handled catalytic converters, diesel fuel, been in a room while an oven was self cleaning, worked in glass production, fluorescent bulbs, carbon arc lighting and gas tungsten welding. Also if you have handled magnets, broken color tv screens, work in radiography, cryocoolers, Samarium-neodymium dating, radar, microwaves or used gas lantern mantles, handled nickel-metal batteries or LED light bulbs, if you have worked producing air craft engines or with carbon arc lights, or have handled flint (lighters).
- Metalloids Detox Remedy (includes: Antimony, Arsenic, Boron, Germanium, Polonium, Silicon and Tellurium) should be considered if you have worked with flame-proofing compounds, treated lumber, all forms of masonry, body implants, oil and greasing agents, fiberglass, polyester resins, insecticides, detergents (particularly Borax) and bleaching agents, pet foods or grains, handled or fired lead shot and bullets (2% arsenic), brass plumbing pipes, fixtures or the water that flows in them. Much of the ground water is contaminated with arsenic. If you have taken a non-plant based germanium supplement or worked with fiber optics.
- Non-metals Detox Remedy (includes: Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus, Selenium and sulfur) should be considered if you have worked with any of these elements directly, worked in a carbon plant, in the production of ammonia, methanol or matches, consumed beer or wine processed with nitrogen, worked with fertilizers, detergents, pesticides or nerve agents. Also if you have used inorganic Selenium supplements, sulfur in toning photography, used sulfuric acid, handled gun powder or spent time in mines or where sulfur seeps from the ground.
- Noble gasses Detox Remedy (includes: Argon, Helium, Krypton, Neon, Radon and Xenon) should be considered if you have directly used any of the elements. If you have been exposed to much arc welding, been in a location where argon gassing has occurred, been a user or recipient of cryosurgery or an MRI, done much deep scuba diving, been exposed to the white lights often used in photography, worked with or broken neon bulbs, had radiation or been exposed to Radon, and certain anesthetics.
- Post-transition Detox Remedy (includes: Aluminum, Bismuth, Gallium, Indium, Lead, Thallium and Tin) should be considered if you have worked with aluminum, cooked with aluminum or non-stick materials, enjoyed canned foods or beverages, used aluminum foil, have used non-organic cosmetics or any pharmaceuticals, been in the manufacture or broken LED lights, have worked in the welding or semiconducting industry, worked with lead, batteries or gasoline. These toxic elements are part of the gaseous emissions from cement factories, coal burning power plants and metal sewers. If you do much soldering, work with or handle pewter or handle metal pipes.
- Transition Metals Detox Remedy (includes: Bohrium, Cadmium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copernicum, Copper, Dubnium, Gold, Hafnium, Hassium, Iridium, Iron, Manganese, Meitnerium, Mercury, Molybdenum, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Platinum, Rhenium, Rhodium, Ruthenium, Rutherfordium, Scandium, Seaborgium, Silver, Tantalum, Technetium, Titanium, Tungsten, Ununbium, Ununnilium, Unununium, Vanadium, Yttrium, Zinc and Zirconium) should be considered if you have used inorganic iron, manganese, nickel or other mineral supplements, cooked with cast iron, handled batteries, worked with electroplating or chrome plating. It is found in many paints, treated lumber, tanned leather products, in porcelains and glass making, copper pipes, dental amalgams, as a preservative in vaccinations and many medications.
The issue of "heavy metals" is a much larger issue than previously believed. It is far more dangerous than aluminum cookware and mercury fillings. It is much more complex than toxic preservatives in vaccinations. Every single element on the periodic table, which means the building blocks of everything on our planet, can have a possible health risk if the inorganic form of it is introduced to our human organism. We have been taught to take vitamin / mineral supplements for some time, but nobody was explaining what form to use.