Many things can contribute to sickness: not eating a healthy diet, not getting enough exercise, not resting enough, not drinking enough water, not keeping up with normal bowel movements, spending too many hours at work, participating in stressful relationships, etc. Any combination of these will take the body to a point where it is no longer able to have normal immune response. When the immune system can’t keep up, we feel run down, or get a cold or the flu, food poisoning. We don’t have a gauge that registers our immune potential from day to day, so most of us are not aware when our immune system is getting weaker.
Unfortunately, illness becomes our wake-up call. Sickness is the body’s way of telling you to pay attention, help it out, and that it can’t keep up with the pace you are setting for it. Your lifestyle, dietary habits, emotional distress or exposure to toxic agents at your work place have left your body vulnerable and weak. Listen to your body and help it. Don’t stop the process by stopping a fever or suppressing a runny nose. They are part of your cure!
Summary Points To Get You Back Up And Running Without Using Medications or Vaccines:
1. NO GUILT, laugh it up: Don’t dwell on the mistakes you might have made that allowed you to get sick. Take a moment to realize you allowed your body to get too weak to fight off the common germs. Now take steps to get better. Adding guilt to the equation will only make you sicker and prolong the illness. Take time to do something that makes you happy, something that makes you laugh and become care free about the current situation.
2. FAST: When you start to get sick, fast. Starve a fever, starve a cold, starve everything! The body uses energy to digest and eliminate waste and toxins. By not eating, you are allowing the body to direct all its energy to cleaning up the mess that made you sick in the first place. Pure water with fresh lemon and dark maple syrup or Grandma’s molasses is an excellent source of minerals and energy. It will supply most of what you need to keep your body healing. Make every glass of lemon and maple syrup fresh, don’t make a bunch up ahead of time, don’t use fake lemon juice. If you must have something more, cook vegetables and drink the broth (not chicken soup), or eat fresh, ripe fruits. For heaven’s sake, don’t eat junk food, meat or dairy. And definitely don’t eat sugar! These foods cost the body a lot of precious energy. Sugar feeds infection and dairy creates more mucus.
3. REST or EXERCISE: Believe it or not, the body is sick because it is tired and waste has backed up. Give it a break if at all possible. *Although it may sound contradictory, some people need to exercise when they get sick. These are people with tendencies toward lymphatic congestion. If your lymphatic system is congested (generally because you lack exercise on a regular basis, perhaps because of a sedentary job) and you sit or lie around when sick, your body will take longer to process the toxins. Movement encourages the lymphatic system to cycle through and flush. You will know if you need exercise rather than rest if you can go for a walk when you are feeling sick and it does not wipe you out. If exercise makes you feel worse, rest. If it makes you feel better, do it again as able.
4. EAR and THROAT: Most fevers come from viral activity initiated by such toxins as cold, flu, staph and strep. You may feel it in the ear or the throat, either way, the virus is generally hibernating in the ear. The first thing to do is put 3-5 drops of regular 3% hydrogen peroxide in one ear and lie with your head to one side, allowing the hydrogen peroxide to bubble deep in the ear for about four minutes. Your ear will feel like you just lost all hearing, that is normal. When you flip over to do the other ear, the peroxide will run out of the ear and hearing will return to normal. The 3% hydrogen peroxide you find at the drug store is all you need. If you don’t have peroxide, you can do the same thing with colloidal silver. Repeat putting the peroxide in the ears one to three times each day (letting it sit in each ear for 4-5 minutes) if you start to feel a cold or flu coming on, and continue each day until you think you have it fixed. If your throat hurts, suck on zinc lozenges throughout the day. They are available at health food stores. Use Essential Oils as outlined below. If you feel like you need something stronger, my absolute favorite natural antibiotic is Sovereign silver (colloidal silver). Do the Rapid Dose as explained further down.
Colloidal Silver NEBULIZED is healthier: Colloidal Silver is the best natural antibiotic made by man. I prefer not to use regular antibiotics because they may help kill the bad germs, but they also kill all the good bacteria, and do great damage to your Microbiome. There are emergency situations that may merit antibiotics, but they are rare. Silver is our Go-To but silver will also start to kill the good bacteria in the intestine if enough is taken orally. Thus my “treatment” method of choice with silver, especially for any head, throat, chest issues, is to Nebulize it. Fill the nebulizer chamber with straight, undiluted silver and we will be doing “treatments” by timer, not how much silver is in the nebulizer. The nebulizer needs to be one of those with a face mask, not just the mouth piece. We are counting on the silver being taken up with the steam that is created and breathed in via aerosol. If your silver is not 1nm particle size or smaller, it may not work. PPM with colloidal silver is completely irrelevant, particle size is everything. I use Sovereign Silver brand as it is the only silver I am aware of with a small enough particles size. DOSE: Breathe in silver through the nebulizer, into both the mouth and nose, for 7-15 minutes, three times a day. This method minimizes silver in the intestine to harm your good, beneficial bacteria.
Colloidal Silver RAPID DOSE Protocol: If nebulizing on the first day was not enough, meaning you do not feel notably better, OR if you have an intestinal bug, you may need the Rapid Dose. This is an oral dose you will be putting in your mouth and swallowing. Are You Ready? Take two droppers of silver (1 teaspoon) and hold it in your mouth for 3-4 minutes. Repeat this every 15 minutes for two hours. That is 8 doses in two hours. Now repeat it every half hour for 2 hours for a total of 12 doses. That is it for the day, repeat the following day if needed if you do not feel you are on the mend. This works to kill most any germ, including food poisoning.
ESSENTIAL OILS and foot rubs: Essential Oils are excellent for helping the body get better. Top 3 would be Lemon, as disinfectant, Peppermint, to help oxygenate and control tummy stuff, and Protect (Fabulous Frannie brand, it is the same as Thieves from Young Living brand), to help control germs. If you need to reduce a fever or help tummy stuff, mix 5-8 drops of Peppermint in a teaspoon or more of coconut oil and rub into the feet, particularly the bottom. Give a good foot rub and look for tender spots and rub them gently to promote healing. Yes, that is actually very therapeutic and helps healing. Repeat 2-3 times a day. Rub a drop or two of lemon oil on the palm of the hands, rub them together briskly, then hold near the nose and breathe that in for a few minutes. I use 5-8 drops of Protect Oil in a teaspoon or more of coconut oil and rub into the feet with a good foot rub. If there is no fever, I just use this and not the Peppermint to help control any germs. I personally eat this oil, either by licking a drop off of my hand every few hours, or putting a couple drops in hot water and making tea. It is very hot and spicy, so make sure you can handle it, and don’t give it to children internally.
5. HELP A FEVER: A fever is the body’s natural mechanism for killing what caused the fever. To stop the fever is to stop the body’s natural immune process. People fear fevers, but there is little to fear about the average fever. Unless a fever starts getting above 104 degrees, there is really nothing to worry about. The FEVER IS THE CURE! Click here to learn how to help the body cure the fever, by helping the Fever.
TUMMY stuff: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Food Poisoning? You want IC-2 for all of these. Its ingredients absorb up to 2000x its weight in poison, and it controls diarrhea and food poisoning germs fast! If you don’t have my IC-2 on hand, get some Activated Charcoal capsules at your local health or vitamin shop and take 6-10 of them per day until the issue is over.
BAKING SODA Cure. The flu, a cold, Influenza, any and all version of illness needs an acid environment to thrive or survive. Click here for more advanced information on using baking soda to alkalize the body to help healing.
SUPPLEMENTS: There are all kinds of supplements for “keeping the immune system healthy,” and those are all fine, but the intestines should be the main target of cleansing. Keeping the intestines happy and healthy is essential to getting well and staying well no matter what your symptom or condition is. Keep taking Super Nutrient to ensure that your body is getting the required nutrition to heal. Use IC-1 as directed to keep the intestines moving happily and removing waste that might have accumulated in the intestine (add Bowel Stimulant if the IC-1 fiber is not enough to keep your bowels moving a couple times each day.) Add a couple of IC-2 capsules and a couple of Digestive Aid capsules three times each day if you have intestinal discomfort, nausea, diarrhea or feel poisoned in any way.