Breast Support Remedy
The structure of the female breast is complex. It consists of fat and connective tissue, as well as lobes, lobules, ducts and lymph nodes. Each breast has a number of sections (lobules) that branch out from the nipple. Each lobule holds tiny, hollow sacs called alveoli. The lobules are linked by a network of thin tubes (ducts). If you're breast-feeding, ducts carry milk from the alveoli toward the dark area of skin in the center of the breast (areola). From the areola, the ducts join together into larger ducts ending at the nipple.
Spaces around the lobules and ducts are filled with fat, ligaments and connective tissue. The amount of fat in your breasts largely determines their size although the actual milk-producing structures are nearly the same in all women. Female breast tissue is also sensitive to cyclic changes in hormone levels. Younger women might have denser and less fatty breast tissue than do older women who've gone through menopause.
Muscles lie underneath the breasts, separating them from your ribs. Oxygen and nutrients travel to breast tissue through the blood in your arteries and capillaries (thin, fragile blood vessels). While there is no muscle tissue in the breast, it has been proven that all exercises that include the pectoral muscles will help keep the breasts from being affected by gravity. The overall health of the pectoral muscles are controlled by the health of the stomach and liver, so keeping those organs healthy is critical to breast tissue staying lifted.
- The average breast weighs 1.1 lbs and contains 4-5% of the body's fat.
- The average breast size in America is currently a 36C, although 15 years ago it was a 34B.
- Breast milk tastes sweeter than cow's milk.
- Smokers will have more droop to their breasts than non-smokers, because the chemicals in cigarettes break down the body's elastin.
- Mammograms, yes, are a health risk! The pressure applied is traumatic for breast tissue and can encourage a non-cancerous area to become cancerous because of the trauma. Use a Thermogram if you desire a medical breast exam. Click here for more info.
- Breast cysts are fluid-filled sacs within your breast.
- Breast lumps are generally fluid-filled sac or swelling of a lymph node.
- Fibrocystic Breast is when the breast tissue becomes lumpy, generally caused by a need for Progesterone.
Suggestions To Strengthen
- Avoid birth control. The extra estrogen in the body highly contributes to breast conditions and even cancer.
- Exercise regularly, it keeps the lymphatic system draining which is critical for breast health.
- Most breast lumps are congested lymph nodes, often caused by the aluminum and pore clogging agents in antiperspirants. Consider a natural deodorant.
- A mammogram puts so much pressure on a lump in the breast, the trauma can cause cancer in the lump that was not previously there. If you want a breast scan look into Thermograms rather than mammograms.
- Make sure you feel loved and nurtured (loved, cared for, special, protected) by your spouse. This is VERY important.