Science tells us that a pregnant woman needs nutrition to form a healthy baby. If the mother is deficient in certain nutrients, the baby may not develop properly. The body is a living organism as it is being created inside the womb and through the duration of life. If nutritional balance is required to create a healthy baby, it is only logical that nutritional balance would be required to maintain a healthy body. Nutrients include all the dietary elements of food, yet most diets are lacking in balanced nutrition or many of the essential nutrients are destroyed in cooking/preparation.
The first and most basic step to getting well or staying well is to make sure the body has adequate amounts of nutrition. The body uses nutritional elements to complete every task there is to perform in the body. Nutrition is used to produce antibodies to allergens, to digest food, create energy, make hormones and operate every function in the body. Nutrition is required to keep the heart pumping, to fire brain cells, grow hair and create babies. It is required to build or maintain a strong immune system as well as detoxify the body of harmful poisons we are exposed to every day in the foods we eat, the water we drink and the air we breathe. Deficiencies of essential nutrients are even linked to the cause of psychological disorders.
Nutrition is the fuel the body uses to complete every action and function in the body. If you are sick or if you have a disease of any kind, you can safely assume that there is a nutritional imbalance. Some experts believe that if the body were nutritionally balanced it would never become sick or diseased. Regardless of what you choose to believe, the fact remains that no healing can occur in the body without the proper nutrients. Nutrition is required to regenerate new, healthy tissues. Nutrients are the building blocks needed to create healthy cells and strong DNA.
Why Is It Required As An Additional Food Supplement?
Studies have shown that no area found on Earth is balanced in the phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and trace elements required to sustain the body and prevent disease, much less treat disease once it has developed in the body. Most Americans daily diets don't even include whole foods, but even when they do include them, these foods can't offer nutrients that were missing in the soil where they were grown. A whole food supplement is essential for the prevention or treatment of any condition or complaint you may have no matter how balanced and healthy your diet is.
- Produces energy by supplying every supplemental nutrient needed to build healthy cells.
- Provides large amounts of B vitamins to keep the nerves calm and help the body deal with everyday stresses.
- Supports the immune system by providing plant-based protein needed to create natural antibodies.
- Increases energy, reduces fatigue, supplements unhealthy diets and reinstates a sense of well being.
- If you feel the urge to overeat, or eat too often, it is a sign that your body lacks nutrition and is requesting something more.
- A healthy nutritional program will keep the body from developing genetic pre-dispositions. Genetics do not predict the onset of disease. Inadequate nutrition and accumulated toxins allow disease to develop.
Take one scoop (included in container) in juice or water. Most people take Super Nutrient in the morning because it creates energy. It is safe to take more than one time each day.