This supplement was originally formulated as a remedy for hair loss. When we finalized our product, we discovered the formula was extremely effective as a support for hormone balance, bone health and sleep! We consider this formula a daily 'must' for a variety of reasons. We are proud to offer a complete, powerful product unlike any other Vitamin D on the market and are confident that you will be impressed with its results.
Vitamin D is present in very few foods (wild salmon, sardines, boiled shrimp, cod, raw shiitake mushrooms, & eggs), so it must be ingested as an oral supplement or absorbed by exposure to sun rays. Excess exposure to sun rays has long been acknowledged as dangerous. The combined risks of the harmful rays, potential burns to the skin, solar radiation, and toxicity of sunscreens, supplementing is definitely the best option. Most of the foods fortified with Vitamin D (artificial addition) are not using the right kinds of Vitamin D. We believe our superior Vitamin D formula is the supplement everyone needs to take daily even if it is just for preventative purposes.
Summary of Our Vitamin D3
- Bones need Vitamin D more than they need calcium in this modern world. Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption in the stomach. It maintains adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to enable normal mineralization of bone and to prevent hypocalcemic tetany. It is also necessary for bone growth and remodeling by osteoblasts and osteoclasts.
- Vitamin D has additional functions in the body including: modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation.
- Vitamin D3 is well known as the happy vitamin...yes, we have many reports where people report feeling happier and have less mood swings!
- Diminishes hair loss by reducing DHT, increases sexual libido, and protects the prostate.
- It is a hormone regulator because Vitamin D is a hormone that controls more than 1000 other hormones. It is equally effective for men and women.
- This supplement also regulates sleep patterns and counteracts SAD syndrome!
Indications of Vitamin D deficiency
- Lack of exposure to sunlight for any reason including: geography, use of sunscreen, or wearing of protective clothing
- Muscle aches and muscle weakness
- Bone pain, frequent bone fractures, or soft bones
- Stunted growth in children
- Asthma in children (especially severe asthma)
- Lowered immunity
- Chronic low energy and fatigue
- Depression, particularly if it is seasonal
- Presence of any autoimmune disorder
- Impaired cognitive function, especially among older persons
- Frequent falls, particularly among older persons