Ant Detox Information

The harvester ant is considered the most venomous of all insects. It can be aggressive and have a painful sting that spreads through the lymph nodes, sometimes causing reactions, especially in animals allergic to their venom. Some ants bite and inject formic acid into the wound, but the most feared ant bite is from the red ant. Unlike many other ants, fire ants do not truly bite, they sting. The fire ant will bite with its pinchers, but that is only to get a tight grip on you. Then their sting comes from their abdomen and inject a toxic alkaloid venom called solenopsin. One welt can be the result of ten stings. They hold on with their pinchers and continue to sting as they circle the original site. This can result in a pea sized welt. They can then move to a different area and continue stinging you.

The venom of fire ants is composed of alkaloids. The sting swells into a bump which can often cause significant pain and irritation, especially when stung repeatedly by several ants. The bump often forms into a white pustule. If you scratch it infection can develop, but if you can leave it alone, it will usually flatten within a few days. The pustules are obtrusive and uncomfortable while active and if the sting sites become infected, they can turn into scars. Some people may also be allergic to the venom and may experience anaphylaxis, which requires emergency treatment.

There are many home remedies that claim they help reduce the "firing itch" of the ant bite. One of the best is a bar of soap! Barely wet the corner tip of it (you can use saliva) and massage it in a circular motion into the insect bites until the soap starts drying up or feels like a sticky film. This usually takes around 5 minutes. Once it is dry or sticky, you will feel instant relief, very soothing!

Our Ant Detox remedy is not a miracle cure for the removal of the pain or itching. Our remedy is for those who have been injected by a secondary toxin at the same time as the ''sting'' or for those who have severe reactions to the toxins in ant bites and need to boost their immune response to it. Our Ant Detox addresses the effects of solenopsin, piperidine, Isosolenopsin A (cis-2-methyl-6-undecylpiperidine) and formic acid.

Remember that our Liquid Detox is one of the most effective remedies for treating/healing bites and wounds. It is powerful at helping reduce pain, swelling and itching, and is very effective at preventing infection. You can apply it directly to the bite or wound or soak the absorbent part of a band aid (3-5 drops) in Liquid Detox and apply it to the bite or wound.

Detoxification of all Ant poisons and related complications.

Help that itch, burn, rash, infection.

Heal and regenerate any skin issue.