The Bacteria Detox Remedies represent detox assistance for various Bacteria. In order to get inside the body, bacteria must come into direct physical contact with it. This happens in multiple ways, but the primary ones are the following:
- Direct contact with a person who is infected with that bacterium
- Through dust or liquid droplets in the air
- Consuming contaminated food or water
- Puncture wounds, such as animal or insect bites
The human body protects itself from bacterial infection in multiple ways:
- The skin's defense is to protect itself by exuding secretions from the sweat and sebaceous glands, which contain fatty acids that inhibit the growth of bacteria. Also, the skin constantly renews itself by allowing the top layers of cells to die so newer cells from beneath replace them.
- The stomach protects itself by producing a strong acid, making it very difficult for bacteria to survive.
- The intestines are protected by the large population of "good" bacteria living there (like acidophilus or flora), which means that any invading bacteria has to compete with the existing bacteria to find a home there. The existing bacteria, known as the normal flora, occupy most of the available room, produce anti-biotic chemicals which inhibit invaders, and also have first access to the available food supply.
The classic symptoms of a bacterial infection are: localized redness, heat, swelling and local pain (generally specific to a place in the body). For example, if a cut occurs and it is infected with bacteria, pain will occur at the site of the infection. Bacterial throat pain is often characterized by more pain on one side of the throat. An ear infection is likely to be diagnosed as bacterial if the pain occurs in only one ear. The body may also be harboring a low-grade infection, which comes with few symptoms. Even if you do not have a full blown notable infection, that doesn't mean there isn't bacteria reproducing and causing infection in your body. Do you have more mucus than you think you should, particularly in the morning? This could be low grade bacterial infection. Every root canal in your head may also be harboring a low grade bacterial infection.
Garlic is one of natures greatest antibiotics. 600 -1200mg per day as a minimum, or eat a clove 2-3 times a day (raw and fresh is most powerful). A drop of garlic oil in the ear can stop ear infection, and a clove of garlic can be placed directly in the vagina at night to stop a vaginal infection, even Candida, which is a fungus. Raw Honey is amazing topically to control infections, but other home remedies include Ginger, Echinacea, Golden Seal, Clove and Oregano.